Thursday 6 August 2015

The Crumbly Cracked Castle

I am peering out of the gloomy window of this majestic, massive, monstrous castle. The spooky whistling wind whispers into my cold ear.

I can hear the vicious, earsplitting black ravens gossiping loudly to each other. The sound of the waves crashing against the crumbly, immense rocks.

I can see the bleached, white clouds surrounding the ancient castle like soldiers protecting their beloved land. Out of the corner of my eye I see forgotten decaying paintings enclosed with silky, smooth cobwebs.

As I creep around I taste the history throughout the deserted castle. The sky is a misty, grey shadow surrounding the isolated island.

Feeling fearful, anxious but at the same time curious to investigate this never ending castle.

I smell the musty, mouldy, damp air hover around the gigantic, haunted walls like swarms of bees ready to sting.

I take a few steps forward hearing my feet fall on solid rock as I slink around this fossilized castle wondering who has been here before me.

By Zara.

1 comment:

  1. I really like my piece of descriptive writing as I used New vocab, 5 senses and 3 language features I think it is by best writing so far.

    ReplyDelete